Used Cooking Oil Disposal Site Cleanliness – Keep Health Inspectors Happy!
It’s the end of a long busy night and the last thing you want to do is empty your used cooking oil into the receptacle out back. Proceed with care and make the shot! All to often used oil is not poured with care and ends up on the ground around the receptacle. Overtime oil residue will build up and create a nuisance that will be noticed by your local health department. If you notice the area around your receptacle getting bad most residue will come up with some Dawn dish soap, hot water and scrubbing.
Ask your used cooking oil recycling company to provide clean containers from time to time. If you would like professional help, Lifecycle Renewables will clean your used cooking oil disposal area at no charge and deliver a clean container with a new service agreement.
Let’s keep health inspectors happy!
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables