Lifecycle Renewables produces a renewable diesel derived from waste vegetable oil. Our renewable diesel fuel (called LR100) has an energy content of about 95% of a gallon of diesel. This means LR100 contains more energy than the other commercially available biofuel, biodiesel. Biodiesel typically has an energy content of about 90% of a gallon of diesel. Each time a gallon…
The expense of cleaning your grease trap is one that you would rather not pay. It doesn't help your food and beverage sales, it doesn't create loyal customers or even help improve quality. It is just a cost of doing business. To save money, you may decide to do it yourself. (if you can stomach the task!) So, how often…
Used cooking oil is used for a number of valuable purposes, here are a few that are relevant to New England: 1. As renewable energy/fuel: Lifecycle Renewables creates a renewable diesel fuel (not biodiesel) by hyper-refining used cooking oil. We then use this fuel to power buildings, for use as heating oil and for transportation. The benefit of this use…
- Lifecycle Renewables and Vicinity Energy partner to remove 2,650 cars from Philly’s roads
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?