Here are the two steps to clean up spilled cooking oil: 1. Absorb the bulk of the spill using oil absorbent. Oil absorbent comes in basically two forms; 1. granular (in a bag) that can be spread onto oil spill and worked in with a broom or shovel, 2. Absorbent sheets that are laid on top of the spill so…
- Lifecycle Renewables and Vicinity Energy partner to remove 2,650 cars from Philly’s roads
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?