and.... Who cares? Used cooking oil and greases have value in today's greening world and so accurately describing them to a buyer such as Lifecycle Renewables, matters. If it comes out of a fryolator or other deep frying apparatus, it is usually described as: Used Cooking Oil Used fryer oil Waste Vegetable Oil and if it solid before used, it…
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables