Well not exactly, however the two organizations have entered into an agreement that will reduce Vicinity’s reliance on fossil fuels hence cutting carbon emissions by 12,200 tons which is the equivalent of removing 2,650 cars per year in the Philadelphia area. The partnership will provide Vicinity access to Lifecycle Renewables biogenic fuel called LR100™ in order to produce and distribute…
- Lifecycle Renewables and Vicinity Energy partner to remove 2,650 cars from Philly’s roads
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?