A number of homes in Melrose MA were flooded with sewer waste when a main line was blocked partly due to built up grease. Grease, as described in the article https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/15/melrose-raw-sewage-backup-cost-investigation/ has been put down the drain overtime. When greases such as waste vegetable oil and animal fat come in contact with water and air, they oxidize and degrade. As…
We provide restaurants from Newport RI to Bangor ME to Albany NY a cooking oil receptacle free of charge. When cooled to a safe temperature ( below 100F), your employee will take oil from fryolators and pour it into our receptacle. Lifecycle Renewables' cloud based logistics system uses historical collection data to predict when you will need your next service.…
- Lifecycle Renewables and Vicinity Energy partner to remove 2,650 cars from Philly’s roads
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?