Is your kitchen in the habit of scraping every plate that comes back from the dining room? After countless grease trap cleanings our technicians see good housekeeping practices from the inside out. One noticeable trend is kitchens that have low propensity for clogged drain lines, odor issues and pests are those that are maniacal about scraping plates and keeping food waste out of…
and.... Who cares? Used cooking oil and greases have value in today's greening world and so accurately describing them to a buyer such as Lifecycle Renewables, matters. If it comes out of a fryolator or other deep frying apparatus, it is usually described as: Used Cooking Oil Used fryer oil Waste Vegetable Oil and if it solid before used, it…
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables