Lifecycle Renewables, Inc General Terms and Conditions of Service (Updated October 2021):
a. “DC” means the drain cleaning service provided by Lifecycle.
b. “EMG” means an emergency service, at the Customer’s request, provided by Lifecycle.
c. “Equipment” means all Lifecycle property, including containers, equipment and tools, provided in connection with a service.
d. “IGT” means an inside grease trap cleaning and pumping service provided by Lifecycle.
e. “OGT” means an outside grease trap cleaning and pumping service provided by Lifecycle.
f. “WVO” means waste vegetable/fryer oil collection recycling service provided by Lifecycle.
g. “WVO Value” means the value of waste vegetable oil collected by Lifecycle as a part of a WVO. WVO Value can vary by Customer location and is based on several factors, including (but not limited to) the underlying commodity market values, the size of container, the quality of the waste vegetable oil collected, the total volume and per service volume of waste vegetable oil collected, and the ease of accessing a location. As a result, waste vegetable oil related discounts, or payments, will be assessed continually and adjusted accordingly by Lifecycle in its sole and reasonable discretion.
- Customer agrees to extend to Lifecycle all reasonably necessary cooperation to achieve successful service, including access to the service area(s). Customer is responsible for communicating with all persons at the location about the nature of the service provided. Customer will store its waste vegetable oil in a sealed container and in a safe location at the location, ready for collection exclusively by Lifecycle.
- Customer acknowledges that: Lifecycle may provide Equipment to the Customer as a part of (or to perform) service; all Equipment shall remain Lifecycle’s property and for its exclusive use; Customer grants Lifecycle access to its location(s) for the purpose of removal of its Equipment; and that Equipment removal may first require Lifecycle to perform service, and fees may apply. This provision shall survive termination of any Customer agreement.
- Lifecycle services commonly involve the removal of food waste materials. Customer agrees that such waste material is in its immediate control, and that such material will only contain organic food waste, and that such waste will not contain hazardous, toxic, noxious or polluting substances. Customer agrees that non-organic food waste materials, excessive amounts of food waste solids, excessive water, and/or other refuse may cause fees to be charged to the Customer. Lifecycle also reserves the right to grade waste vegetable oil for the useable portions and may deduct any unusable volumes.
- Lifecycle shall hold Customer harmless from all claims arising out of the gross negligence and/or willful misconduct of its employees and/or agents. Customer shall hold Lifecycle harmless from all claims arising out of the gross negligence and/or willful misconduct of its employees, agents and/or invitees. The handling and storage of waste vegetable is inherently dangerous. Lifecycle will not be liable for any loss (and Customer shall hold Lifecycle harmless from any and all claims) arising out of Customer’s negligence in the storage of waste vegetable oil and/or the use, operation, maintenance or repair of any Equipment.
- From time to time the Customer may request that Lifecycle perform an EMG at a location. Customer understands that EMG service prices are calculated by service, based on the specific requirements of the service.
- All service invoices are due upon receipt. Invoices not paid within thirty (30) days may accrue interest at 2% per annum. Lifecycle reserves the right to delay or refuse service if fees are unpaid.
- No delay on the part of Lifecycle or Customer in exercising any of its rights under any Customer agreement shall prevent the exercise of such rights at a later date, and any waiver or any breach by either party shall not be deemed a waiver of any other subsequent breach.
- Lifecycle shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations if such failure is a result of Acts of God, or other factors beyond its reasonable control, and Customer shall not be entitled to terminate its Customer agreement in such circumstances.
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to revision and/or update from time to time by Lifecycle.Contact Us