So, I have some fryolator oil and my grease recycler has horrible service, my grease bins are overflowing and I need to change my fryers. If you pour your oil down a kitchen sink drain, it will be in your grease trap in 5 seconds. If you flush oil down the toilet it will make it's way out of the…
Is there greasy or soapy water coming out of your floor drain in your kitchen? This is less than zero fun for your staff! What's going on here? All restaurant plumbing configurations are different... especially in old cities like Boston. Generally there is a back up down stream of where the floor drain connects with other drain pipes. Because the…
Lifecycle Renewables has helped the sustain-ably minded folks at Northeastern University make the most of their waste kitchen grease. See the full article, and learn more about sustainable dining at Northeastern University, here.
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables