How Cooking Oil is Collected
We provide restaurants from Newport RI to Bangor ME to Albany NY a cooking oil receptacle free of charge. When cooled to a safe temperature ( below 100F), your employee will take oil from fryolators and pour it into our receptacle.
Lifecycle Renewables’ cloud based logistics system uses historical collection data to predict when you will need your next service. Just as your receptacle is becoming full, we automatically dispatch a truck to make the pick up.
We remove your grease with our vacuum operated service trucks. These trucks also have the ability to swap out your dirty containers for clean ones. We believe in cleanliness even though the nature of this business is very messy!
Our technician notes the details of the job in his smart phone app. Instantly, the system knows when your next collection will need to be.
We recycle your cooking oil into biofuel in our state-of-the-art facility in Tewksbury, MA.Contact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables