LR100 approved for fleet use, up to 25% fuel cost reduction
Optimus Technologies and Lifecycle Renewables have paved the way for trucking fleets to reduce fuel cost by 25% and reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions by 80%. With it’s commercial grade engine conversion technology, Optimus Technologies has announced two significant milestones that are changing the U.S. trucking industry. First, the U.S. EPA issued approval for Optimus Technologies advanced biofuel conversion solution for existing medium- and heavy-duty trucks. Second, while approved for a wide range of fuel types, it is also the first to achieve compliance for use with pure LR100 biofuel derived from recycled cooking oil. LR100 is produced exclusively by Lifecycle Renewables and is the lowest-cost per Btu commercially available biofuel in the USA.
See the full article here.Contact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables