Lifecycle Tours Biodiesel Lab at Wentworth Institute of Technology
Lifecycle Renewables tours state-of-the-art biodiesel laboratory at the Wentworth Institute of Technology
April 2012, Boston MA – Lifecycle Renewables is toured the new biodiesel lab at Wentworth Institute of Technology (WIT). Lifecycle Renewables and WIT have become partners for sustainability. Lifecycle Renewables is contracted to recover excess waste vegetable oil from WIT’s campus food service operations. Lifecycle Renewables pays WIT for the waste vegetable oil it recovers and this money is used to support the educational programs surrounding the biodiesel lab.
This partnership is a win for WIT, for Lifecycle Renewables and especially the WIT students. WIT has enabled Lifecycle Renewables to make the most of their waste vegetable oil.
Learn more at: www.liferenew.wpengine.com
See full story at: www.wit.edu/sciences/news/Green%20Collaboration.htmlContact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables