Lifecycle to Recover and Reuse Gortons’ Waste Vegetable Oil
Lifecycle Renewables awarded contract to recover and reuse Gortons’ waste vegetable oil.
February 2012 Gloucester, MA – Gortons of Gloucester joins the legions of New England food service and food manufacturing businesses who are making the most of their waste vegetable oil and fats. David Gazda, the Engineering leader at Gorton’s is focused on making the best environmental and economic choices with every waste stream coming from Gortons’ Gloucester Massachusetts plant.
Lifecycle Renewables and Gorton’s are a great fit because we use waste vegetable oil in the most environmentally manner but also create the best economic value.
Learn more at: www.liferenew.wpengine.com
Visit Gorton’s at: www.gortons.comContact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables