Lifecycle To Host Cocktail Reception At The 2012 New England Food Show
Lifecycle Renewables to host cocktail reception for all customers at the 2012 New England Food Show
March 2012, Boston MA – Lifecycle Renewables will be hosting a cocktail reception at CityBar (inside the Weston Hotel) adjacent to the Convention Center, Monday March 12, 2012 from 2pm – 4pm.
All Lifecycle Renewables customers are cordially invited for some merriment and appreciation. Thanks to all customers for enabling Lifecycle Renewables to make the most of your waste vegetable oil and fats!
Learn more at: www.liferenew.wpengine.com
Visit the 2012 NEFS at: www.nefs-expo.comContact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables