Lifecycle Renewables featured in High Liner Foods 2009 Annual Report
High Liner Foods features Lifecycle Renewables as a key partner for corporate sustainability in it’s 2009 annual report
2009 Danvers, MA – High Liner Foods, the world’s leading value-added seafood producers has chosen Lifecycle Renewables to recycle and reuse its waste vegetable oil for local renewable energy. Lifecycle Renewables has been awarded a multi-year agreement to recover and reuse all waste vegetable oil originating at High Liner Foods US plants.
Please see the link to High Liner Foods 2009 annual report, below. Lifecycle Renewables is mentioned in the sustainability section on page 10.
Learn more at: www.liferenew.wpengine.com
See High Liner Foods 2009 annual report at: http://www.highlinerfoods.com/site/media/Highlinerfoods/2009AnnualReport.pdf
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables