Lifecycle Heats South Boston Building with Renewable Diesel Fuel
Lifecycle Renewables heats South Boston commercial and residential building with it’s proprietary renewable diesel fuel called LR100
For the 2011 and 2012 winter seasons The Distillery, a 40 unit mixed residential/commercial building has used LR100 for space heating instead of No. 2 heating oil.
LR100 was seamlessly introduced to the buildings No. 2 heating oil consumption at varying blending levels, including 100%. Using LR100 dramatically reduced heating costs for the Distillery Building and did so with no equipment modifications or additional maintenance.
LR100 is a low-cost and environmentally optimal substitute for traditional diesel fuel and No 2 heating oil.
Learn more at: www.liferenew.wpengine.com
Visit the Distillery at: www.distilleryboston.comContact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables