Lenox Hotel: In the Sustainability Lime Light
The folks at The Lenox have been busy bolstering the sustainability of the hotel and saving money in the process. The Lenox was recently featured in a blog at greeningtheinn.com , an organization dedicated to helping hotels develop sustainable practices.
In addition to recycling used cooking oil with Lifecycle Renewables, The Lenox has implemented a number of efficiency measures and they even have their own electrical vehicle charging station! This historic hotel in the heart of downtown Boston has gone cutting edge green while saving money and attracting new customers.
See the full article here: http://greeningtheinn.com/blog/in-the-limelight-the-lenox-hotel/
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables