Dick Hartmann joins company as Chief Operations Officer
Dick Hartmann joins Lifecycle Renewables in November of 2012 to manage all operational activities of the company. Dick has significant management experience gained from early career leadership roles with Laidlaw Waste Systems and later with US Liquids and most recently he successfully managed the branch operations of Wind River Environmental. Dick has excelled at implementing valuable waste removal and recycling services that have created true differentiation. His ability to create valuable service businesses lead to lucrative sales of multiple companies and various entrepreneurial pursuits. In 1997 Dick took an equity position in a small septic service company called Suburban Waste Water Services and grew it 7X in revenue until it’s sale to US Liquids. Prior to joining Lifecycle Renewables, Dick was Director of Branch Operations at Wind River Environmental where he developed world class grease trap and commercial plumbing services. His exceptional experience will be utilized to manage and proliferate Lifecycle Renewables rapid expansion. Dick holds an AAS in Building Construction and a BS in Management Engineering Technology from Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston.Contact Us
- Lifecycle Renewables supports Brattleboro Retreat’s Ride for Heros
- Grease berg blocks sewer and destroys four Melrose MA homes
- How to clean up spilled cooking oil
- What’s the difference between cooking grease and used vegetable oil?
- What happens when I pour fryolator oil down the drain?
- Restaurant floor drain is backed up – why?
- Northeastern University – Sustainable Dining with Lifecycle Renewables